notes from underground - societal whispers
all the news that print will fit.


Saturday, March 10, 2007  

I kinda wanted it to be Virginia Tech, if only to prove that, damnit, the Heels can beat them this year. But I'll take a rematch with NC State also.

C'mon, Heels. I know, really, it doesn't mean that much. You're already dancing. But first ACC title in 9 years would be pretty sweet.

Growing up in this part of the country, this time of year, it's infectious. There's no escaping it and why would you want to? March Madness is divine.

Update: Seems the old adage about the improbability of traversing the afterlife in a red canoe is true. God didn't make the sky Carolina Blue for no reason. Congrats, Heels! Now...how 'bout a #1 seed in the big dance?

posted by J. Neas | 3/10/2007 07:01:00 PM


Comments:
So updates bet basketball on my blog have gone decidedly downhill over recent weeks well who am I kidding since I’ve been back the-endfrom travelling. Partly because I’ve been working so much but partly because since I’ve been back I’ve found it sportsbook hard to really not so much care, but just find time to talk about Social Media when I do it all day long. So I have decided that I need a new theme for my blog – or even a new blog.I don’t want to give up blogging although as I do enjoy it but I just don’t want to become another march madness person blogging about Social Media repeating the same stories as a million other
So you may not hear from me for a while or I may be letting you know about a new blog I decide to start, but I’ll let you know as soon as I do!.
http://www.enterbet.com
 
Post a Comment
communique
are 'friends' electric?
political science
local motion
ministry of information