notes from underground - societal whispers
all the news that print will fit.


Friday, November 21, 2008  

np: Kathleen Edwards - "Good Things"

A few weeks ago I commented to someone from outside my fair state that the Piedmont area of North Carolina, the place where I reside, typically doesn't see any snow until the new year - and often not until February or so. Just always seems to happen later.

Imagine my surprise when I wake up this morning to snow covering the ground. I heard on the news yesterday that there was a chance of flurries - but I paid it no heed. Good things come when you're not looking, so Kathleen Edwards has said.

After a long and frustrating week at work, a blissfully rejuvenating night talking the possibilities of local media (video/blog, radio, bands, photographers, venues, etc.) for our awesome local music scene and awaking to a two-hour delay at work was just what I needed.

Good things come when you're not looking.

posted by J. Neas | 11/21/2008 07:24:00 AM


Comments:
Hooray for snow days!

Also, you need RSS.
 
Post a Comment
communique
are 'friends' electric?
political science
local motion
ministry of information